Thursday, April 21, 2011

Preaching at the Commons...

I meant to post this last week, but got busy and forgot. But April 10, I drove to my friend Steve Bezner's church in Fort Worth and preach for Steve at the Commons Church. The Commons is a recent church plant who has been public since July and has been meeting in an intermediate school for the last couple months. This church is genuinely seeking to reach Fort Worth for Christ- to provide a relevant & relational place for families to know Christ, grow in their relationship with Christ and multiple disciples. It was a great experience to get to meet with them, to preach and challenge and encourage this church as they grow and as they anticipate what God has in store for them in the future.

I know that many of you who are reading my blog are doing so in order to keep up with Bethany and me- and so I just wanted to share this video of the sermon I preached there (Video Website), but also to encourage any of my Facebook friends or Twitter followers who are living in Ft Worth to check out The Commons Church (Church Website), and for those that don't to encourage you to be in prayer for Steve, for the Commons and for Fort Worth.

1 comment: